We inspire for innovation and excellence, and producing finest human beings for nurturing global societies by shaping highest quality scientific minds engaged in eternal quest for infinite knowledge and solving problems of mankind.
We create a vibrant culture integrating world-class education and cutting edge research with a focus on higher learning for foreign youth and provide congenial environment to create knowledge and develop skills relevant to global needs
To coordinate different activities such as students and faculty exchange, visits abroad, international students admission and welfare and academic collaborations with international organizations
To promote relationships between foreign universities, institutions and CUPB and to define the scope of relationships through appropriate Memorandum of Understanding (MoUs).
To invite outstanding Scientists/academicians for interactions, exchange of ideas and creation of knowledge.
To partner with globally well-known universities and research institutes to enhance collaborative research.
To promote exchange programmes for students through Student Exchange Agreements with partner institutions for development of friendship and exchange of cultures.
To interface with embassies and consulates of various countries to increase educational and cultural linkages between organizations in the foreign countries and CUPB.
Fees (tuition and hostel accommodation) for international students shall be as below:
Masters programmes in Humanities:
Masters programmes in Sciences:
Hostel accommodation furnished with basic facilities is included in above fee. However, International students may seek more facilities on payment basis. There will be 10% increase in fee each year. Students from SAARC countries will be charged fees same as for Indian students.
FACILITIES FOR INTERNATIONAL STUDENTS
A hostel room furnished with basic facilities like furniture (Bed, table, chair, almirah, mattress), fan/ cooler, shared/common bathrooms/toilets and internet
However, International students may seek more facilities on payment basis.
Eligible International students (foreign nationals and NRI) will be admitted directly without appearing in the Entrance Test against the supernumerary seats to the extent of 10% of the total seats in a programme.
REQUIREMENTS FOR MASTER & Ph.D. PROGRAMMES
• Since the medium of instruction at CUPB is English, applicants who have obtained a valid score IELTS or TOEFL score, will get preference.
• Those without a valid IELTS or TOEFL score shall have to pass CUPB English Proficiency Test (CEPT) after joining to the course. A student deficient in English will be asked to study language courses.
• A valid GRE/GMAT (for candidate applying to Food Business Management and Entrepreneurship
Development department) score is not mandatory for admission. However, students with a valid GRE/GMAT score/grade will get preference.
• Applicants have to submit a brief essay of 300 words (approximately) stating the reason/s why she/he seeks admission to CUPB and the purpose of study.
PROGRAMMES BEING OFFERED AT CUPB
1. Environmental Science and Technology
2. Life Sciences with specialization in Animal Sciences
3. Life Sciences with specialization in Plant Sciences
4. Life Sciences with specialization in Bioinformatics
5. Life Sciences with specialization in Microbial Sciences
6. Life Sciences with specialization in Molecular Medicine
7. Life Sciences with specialization in Biochemistry
8. Life Sciences with specialization in Human Genetics
9. Chemical Sciences (Medicinal Chemistry)
11. Physics (Computational Physics)
12. Chemistry (Computational Chemistry)
18. Sports Science
4. Political Science
10. Music (Vocal)
11. Music (Instrumental)
12. Fine Arts
1. Pharmaceutical Sciences (Medicinal Chemistry)
2. Pharmaceutical Sciences (Pharmacognosy & Phytochemistry)
1. Computer Science and Technology
2. Computer Science and Technology (Cyber Security)
3. Food Processing Technology
1. MBA ( Agri Business)
PROGRAMMES BEING OFFERED AT DOCTORATE LEVEL
CUPB offers Ph.D. degree programmes in the following disciplines:
1. Life Sciences
2. Pharmaceutical Sciences
3. Chemical Sciences
5. Environment Science and Technology
6. Political Science
8. Comparative Literature
13. Human Genetics
14. Genetic Diseases and Molecular Medicine
The university reserves the right not to offer the programme in any particular discipline due to administrative reasons or if the response to the course is not adequate. The decision of the university will be final in this regard. * The university reserves the right to change the number of seats in any programme.
Prof. S.K. Bawa 0164-2864210 | 98153-23035