IQAC shall evolve mechanisms for:
- Ensuring timely and efficient performance of academic, administrative and financial tasks.
- Ensuring relevance of academic and research programmes.
- Equitable access and affordability of academic programmes for various sections of society.
- Optimization and integration of modern methods of teaching and learning.
- The credibility of evaluation procedures.
- Ensuring the adequacy, maintenance and proper allocation of support structure and services.
- Sharing of research findings and networking with other institutions in India and abroad.
- The institutions need to submit yearly AQAR to NAAC.
- Timely submission of AQARs are the Minimum Institutional Requirements (MIR) to volunteer for second, third or subsequent cycle’s accreditation.
- During the institutional visit the NAAC peer teams will interact with the IQACs to know the initiatives undertaken by them.
- The Annual Quality Assurance Reports (AQAR) may be the part of the Annual Report.
- The AQAR shall be approved by the statutory bodies for the follow up action for necessary quality enhancement measures.
- The Higher Education Institutions (HEI) shall submit the AQAR regularly to NAAC. The IQACs may create its exclusive window on its institutional website and regularly upload/ report on its activities, as well as for hosting the AQAR.